Monday, April 2, 2007

Weekend

This weekend was sucessful. If you measure success in aquiring things you didn't have to pay for. I got a giant design annual from AIGA as a "gradation gift". Its about a year late, but I guess its the thought that counts.

After reading through said book, I went outside to go do some stuff, and sitting right there on the curb was a pretty decent shelf thing. So I took it inside and it filled the empty whole in my room pretty well. So I sat the giant AIGA book on it and felt like I had had a pretty successful day without even having to leave my block.

I also made a pretty big desicion about what Im going to be doing in the near future. I cant go into detail here because all the parties that this effects have yet to be informed. They'll figure it out though.