Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blogger!

So I started this thing and got bored enough today to actually try and figure it out, And I cant! I made this sweet page header in paint, and I can't figure out how to post it. So if someone could help me out with that, I appreciate it.

Anyway, on to more important things. I was thinking the other day, I'm pretty unhealthy. I mean, Ive lost weight and all since moving to New York, but I still eat pretty shitty. The only beverages I consume in a normal day are coffee and beer. Maybe some pepsi sometimes. So I'm starting to drink water throughout the course of my day.

I also started thinking about what the matchdotcom ads on myspace call "Boyfriend Season". In response to this new revelation, I decided to do that Special K diet. If you aren't familier, your supposed to replace breakfast and lunch with a bowl of special k, and magically lose a dress size in 2 weeks or something like that. The problem is, Special K is kinda gross. Basically, Im just on a cereal diet. We'll see if it works out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's puppy season

Josh said...

welcome to the club... i assure you, it's not so special, but it does help if you can tollerate eating cereal all the time. The vanilla almond is the best by far. the easiest way to make the blog look good is to use the html mode. and then just copy other people script. =)

it's all kind of seasons right now. don't believe what anyone tells you. especially heather. except it is actually puppy season.

love, josh

Josh said...

ps. my passionate love for adam lazzarra has nothing to do with how her dresses.
pps. you are mean.
ppps. welcome to blogger/blogspot.
pppps. jerk

Anonymous said...

hahah. sorry about that